Saturday, February 21, 2009

Why my girlfriend is better than yours.

Cause come valentine past she took me to Timezone.

Thats right, a video game arcade, with screaming children smelly teens, smelly asian teens showing the other teens how its done, disturbingly quiet asian children giving the loud ones a good what for, and asian businessmen playing streetfighter, in suits which probably cost more than the machines their playing on.


I'm one of the smelly non asian teens, playing Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 DX, the most awesome racing game of all time. I don't even bother to join in on the games of the other asians because of there 1 bajillion horse power road rockets.

But I have something that none of the others have. No-one, not a single guy in the store. A backseat driver. Specifically my girlfriend telling me the finer points of how to downshift on the straights for burst of speed, screaming at me to go faster as the guy behind me was gaining.

Now thats a girlfriend.

No comments: